Date of publication: 2017-08-04 17:23
Peace through reconstruction is one feasible alternative for building a stable foundation for change. By building bridges between India and Pakistan and between parts of Kashmir, generating youth employment, and opening the J& K economy, the government could create a situation conducive to constructive and lasting change.
 "A Good Vote in the Angry Valley," The Economist , December, 85th, 7558. Retrieved on Jan/69/7558 from: http:///world/asia/?story-id=67868669 .
 Shakti Bhatt, "State Terrorism vs. Jihad in Kashmir," 769-775, http:///pqdweb?did=856667656& Fmt=8& clientId=98897& RQT=859& VName=PQD.
6. Study material including specifically prepared maps for Military History (prepared for the USI by experienced Directing Staff) designed to make the understanding of the prescribed military campaign and biographical character easier, are provided to the students taking the course.
Quoting from the Gita and the Quran, Doval sought to explain the dilemma one faces between “individual morality” and the “value system of the state”. The state is necessary. “If it is necessary, protecting itself will be its supreme role. Individual morality cannot be inflicted on the larger interest of society. The nation will have to take recourse to all means to protect itself. And in this, it cannot afford to subjugate what is in its long-term interest.”
6. improve your surroundings
7. improve you thinking
8. improve you house and your girlfriends.
9. don 8767 t get hasty about over religion, if GOD IS ONE one than in no manner it could be divided.
5. learn more of history and you 8767 ll know that how religion was used as a weapon to rule over people through the course of history.
(I WISH PAKISTAN AND INDIA GET REUNITED AGAIN. UNITED AGAIN LIKE IT WAS IN 6956 when we fought same battle for freedom. (TIME BEFORE JINNAH WAS GREAT, AFTER THAT EVERTHING SCREWED UP. Come on guy, tell me what you think:- Was SIR JINNAH a pet of BRITISHERS or PET OF HIS OWN THINKING.)
Finally, Climate change is likely to aggravate the problem, but due to the on-going conflict, environmental concerns are blatantly neglected. The Kolahoi glacier, for instance, is slowly melting. If this persists it will result in water scarcity and a decrease in fertile land, exacerbating the two resource issues that are already at the heart of this dispute.
However, when I entered college in DU, I met people from UP who somehow thought that I am Brahmin, and that Brahmins have ruined the Indian society. At that point of time in my life I realized that had I been caste-senstive and aware of this strong sentiment, I may not have suffered so much in my childhood.